This is test...

This is the first official post in my blog Patently Creative.  Why the name Patently Creative you ask?  Well I am a patent agent for a private company in South Carolina where I write patent applications and prosecute (fight for) the applications to become patents all around the world. 

I have a wonderful husband, a 4 year old son, and a 2 year old daughter.  Between technical writing all day, raising the kids, and keeping the house up and running I realised that I needed a creative outlet for myself.  I have started quilting and sewing and enjoying DIY projects to make our house more of a home.

I hope that you will join my in my adventures at becoming Patently Creative.

**Note: I am still getting the hang of this blogger thing and creating posts so my first "real" post won't be for a week or two.

Comments

  1. Adding your blogs to my reader! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm your first side bar follower! Looking forward to your 'real' posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts